VXI is currently hiring work at home agents.
VXI Global Solutions (VXI) is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing services for companies. We specialize in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. We are a passionate team with a singular focus: designing, creating and delivering exceptional customer experiences and operational excellence. We live by our “Passion for People” commitment.
At VXI, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when skilled people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire. Are you passionate about customer service? As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide premium, end-to-end services for our client’s customers, across telephone, email and/or chat. You and your fellow team-members will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service. Do you bring awesome energy and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with your customers and team members? We aim to go above and beyond ‘customer service’ to surprise and delight our customers.
As Customer Service Representative, you will take Inbound calls from existing customers intending to cancel their services. You are responsible for addressing their concerns and ensuring their services remain active. This is a highly competitive and distinguished sales position. You will handle Billing inquiries, billing errors, service change request, and basic tech-support calls while presenting current promotions.
· Excellent written and verbal language skills.
· Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus
· 2-3 years of excelling in a sales, customer service, or support role – with the majority of experience in a customer-facing role
· Adept at navigating ambiguous customer situations
· Routinely demonstrates listening skills and is attentive to customer needs
· Skilled at customer engagement
· Maintains composure across a variety of customer and peer interactions
· Embodies approachability with peers and customers alike
· Delivered consistent results in previous roles
· Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Exhibits patience during complex customer issues
· Willingness and ability to appear on live video with co-workers
· Ability to type in excess of 25 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
· Ability to attend 8 weeks of training with perfect attendance.
· Willing and able to work a schedule from 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) within a 7-day work week, including holidays, with additional flexibility during high volume times of the year.
Is being an At-Home Service Expert a great fit for you? Consider the following requirements:
· You have a private workspace in your house with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
· You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace allows for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
· You have, or are you able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 3 mbps upstream?
· You are a self-starter who is comfortable in an environment remote from co-workers and managers?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour